GWhobby.net

Login met gebruikersnaam, wachtwoord en sessielengte
Geavanceerd zoeken  

Nieuws:

GWHobby 2.0 komt eraan.
Lees erover in het subforum "Algemeen".

Pagina's: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Auteur Topic: Oh SH*T... SJW's hebben 40k ontdekt...  (gelezen 5397 keer)

Cergorach

Re: Oh SH*T... SJW's hebben 40k ontdekt...
« Reactie #60 Gepost op: januari 25, 2016, 09:26:18 pm »

Hey, the very real problem doesn't fit the current definition, it doesn't exist guys! Sexism doesn't exist!
This is the problem with folks toting a cause, if it the argument doesn't go their way they misquote you and go to other extremes.

There is sexism/discrimination, words that have different meanings in different regions/languages, when it doesn't fit with your definition of the problem, don't make it up as you go along. Describe the problem, don't misuse a word.

I'm curious do you treat women then exact same as men, do you treat men the exact same as women? Are you attracted to both (no problem in my eyes) or are you attracted by neither? Most people don't bend both ways, so they can't treat both sexes the same in every regard, is that a problem? Is that sexism? I'm curious because it's not exactly clear which definition your following...

As for the domestic physical abuse of males, it's there, but it's significantly less then compared to the physical abuse of women. And that's according to the estimates not the stats.

As a side note: You don't get to say "Let's leave it at that." when you continue the discussion.

Inquisitor Constantine

• Administrator
  • Like a whisper...
Re: Oh SH*T... SJW's hebben 40k ontdekt...
« Reactie #61 Gepost op: januari 25, 2016, 10:53:22 pm »

Cergorach, ook voor jou:

Let's leave it at that.

Amen.

Als ik rood typ, meen ik dat erg serieus. 
Yeah, what I've felt, what I've known
Sick and tired, I stand alone
Could you be there
'Cause I'm the one who waits for you
Or are you unforgiven too?
Pagina's: 1 ... 3 4 [5]